Wyo. Co Highway Heavy Equipment Operator
WYOMING COUNTY HIGHWAY DEPT.
4328 State Route 19, Rock Glen, NY 14550
1 - Heavy Equipment Operator (full time)
Hrs: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Heavy Equipment Operator:
2 yrs. experience in the operation of heavy equipment
Applications available at
Wyoming County Highway
4328 State Route 19
Silver Springs, NY
Applications accepted till 4:00pm on
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Must have driver’s license, inspection license and own tools.
Apply in person
Scorsone's Service Center, Inc.
4554 Rt. 63 • Geneseo
Electrician at Seneca
A qualified Electrician that is responsible for all plant Electrical Maintenance including repairs, installation and fabrication. The electrician maintains, installs, rebuilds, and repairs equipment per specifications and required electrical codes. They would also troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, PLC’s, controllers, lighting controls, and electrical motors in a food processing environment.
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for all electrical maintenance, repair, and fabrication.
• Maintains, installs, rebuilds, and repairs equipment per specifications.
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, PLC’s, controllers, lighting controls, and electrical motors in a production environment.
• Maintains cost control for equipment and supplies for budget.
• Stay current on electrical codes and OSHA regulations.
• Plan new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials.
• Ensure safety rules and regulations are being followed.
• Some post-high school education or training is beneficial.
• 2 -3 year certificate from college / technical school preferred. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
Go to senecafoods.com to apply.
Choose Careers/Career Opportunities/Current Openings
Paper applications available upon request at:
5705 Route 36, Leicester, NY 14481
Seneca Foods Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation (gender identity or gender expression), marital status, religion, creed, age, domestic violence victim status, arrest record or status as an ex-offender, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, disability or veteran or military status.