Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the Operating Board. The position coordinates and completes time-sensitive and confidential work of both a routine nature and project basis. Duties also include, but are not limited to, the coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency for the company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- This position requires strong project management and communication skills, and the ability to effectively work with members of all level positions (internal and external)
- Provide administrative support with regards to schedule management, call management and routine paper flow and recordkeeping for the Operating Board members.
- Responsible for executive travel, as well as companywide, employee travel for NY employees
- Design, budget, implement and participate in projects, events and activities which support the growth of the company.
- Coordinate/maintain various departments and committee agendas and meetings.
- Compose and edit memos, documents and correspondence of a confidential nature as requested.
- Prepare and complete routine reports as required - weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and, responsible for administrative tasks associated with strategic goals
- Coordinate and schedule vendors and service providers for organizing office maintenance and repair
- Assist in maintaining a safe and secure working environment
- Participate in other projects and special assignments as required
- Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Degree in Business Administration or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience a minimum of 3-5 years of senior level administrative and/or support services experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Work independently in the absence of immediate supervision
- Proactive work ethic, relationship-building skills, resourcefulness and time management skills
- Principles and practices of customer service
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Highest level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion are critical.
- Ability to multi-task
- Confident Project Management
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic, and reliable
- Modern office procedures, methods, and computer equipment
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite at an intermediate level.
- Ability to comply with rules, regulations, laws and methods as related to debt collection.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check
- Working Conditions
- Work may require frequent weekend and evening work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the physical presence in the workplace is essential. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
School Bus Driver
Letchworth & Perry Central School
BUS DRIVERS - We will train you!
- 10 Month employment (summers off)
- Our buses are stored inside year round!
- Minimum run rate of $21
- Contract Step 1 - $14.09/hour
BENEFITS: Drivers receive:
10 sick days, 3 personal days, 3 bereavement,
10 paid holidays, Healthcare benefits paid up to 90% (Based on number of hours worked per week [as per contract])
Apply to: Business Administrator
Letchworth Central School
5550 School Rd., Gainesville, NY 14066
Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Substitute Drivers (we will train you!)
AUTO TECHNICIAN NEEDED:
Immediate position available: FORD experience preferred, however other training considered. Competitive hourly pay based on ability (no unpredictable flat rate).
Health insurance, retirement, paid vacation, and paid personal days provided.
Kelly Motor Corp, Perry