Senior Systems Administrator
The Sr. Systems Administrator will lead the technical design and continued advancement of core infrastructure service capabilities and availability across the enterprise. In addition to ensuring systems are available and engineered to industry best practices, the Sr. Systems Engineer will also act as the senior technical resource mentoring other infrastructure engineers while bringing new and creative ideas to the business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Responsible for all aspects of the Data center’s servers, storage and application processing and develops recommendations for new or enhanced systems, services and technologies throughout the company.
- Play key role in strategy/roadmap of major initiatives– Office 365, Azure, MDM etc.
- Design and implement automation tasks for endpoint standardization and ensuring stability and optimization of processing and server environments.
- Architect data backup and business continuity plans/disaster recovery.
- Coordinate, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the Operating Systems, Servers, and Storage
- Configure endpoint and system protection strategies and adherence to hardening standards.
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Education Required High School or better.
Preferred Bachelors or better in Information Technology or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Full Time MEO
The Town of Genesee Falls Highway Department
is accepting applications for a full time MEO.
Duties involve responsibility for the safe and
efficient operation of trucks and various types of road maintenance and construction equipment.
Class A license is preferred.
Call 716-984-6210 or 585-455-1670 or mail resume to:
6673 Church St., Portageville NY 14536
Applications are due by October 29, 2018
Shop Worker & Wood Finisher
Cabinet shop- Local custom cabinet company is looking for a full time shop worker and wood finisher.
Experience necessary. Call 591-0192