Bugman and Sons
CDL Class A or B
Must have tank endorsement.
Home nightly, health,
dental insurance and
vacation pay package.
Apply in person
10046 State Street, Dalton
or call 585-476-5920
WYOMING COUNTY COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEM
Join an outstanding team of healthcare professionals and enjoy an
exceptional benefit package!
RPN – Nursing Supervisor - Acute
Per Diem/Night Shift. Must be licensed and registered as a RPN in New York State. One (1) year experience is preferred.
DIETARY: Food Service Helper PT .
$12.88/hr. starting wage - Serving, cleaning, dishwashing and other duties as assigned.
C.N.A’s, PT and FT– SNF – 12 Hour Shifts - $14.74/hr. starting wage
LPN – Skilled Nursing Facility – FT and Per Diem/Current NYS license as an LPN.
REGISTERED NURSES – ER, OB, MED Surg/ICU
Full-time, part-time and Per Diem positions available. Must be licensed and registered as a RPN in New York State. One (1) year experience is preferred.
Deputy County Highway Superintendant
Building Maintenance Worker
Wyoming County Human Resource
Thomson Hall | 338 North Main Street |Warsaw, NY 14569
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer TDD 800 662 1220
Apply on line at http://www.coastprofessional.com/PennySaver
$13.57/hour plus $4.41 for Health and Wellness Benefits
The Administrative Support position follows clearly detailed specific procedures in completing several repetitive clerical steps performed in prescribed or slightly varied sequence, such as coding and filing documents, in an extensive alphabetical file; could involve simple posting to individual accounts, opening mail, calculating and posting charges to departmental accounts, operating basic office equipment, e.g., photocopier, facsimile, multi-line phone/voicemail systems, mailing machines, and minimal computer programs. Little or no subject-matter knowledge is required, but the clerk uses his or her own judgment in choosing the proper procedure for each task. This is a highly supervised position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow up with places of employment for garnishment payments.
• Links and or initiates garnishment payments.
• Reviewing accounts and schedule contact dates for follow-up calls
• Links garnishment payments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of modern office procedures, methods, and computer equipment
• Excellent communication skills
• Principles and practices of customer service.
• Establish a good working relationship with team members and internal contacts in order to maintain and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service being provided.
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to comply with rules, regulations, laws and methods as related to debt collection.
• Work independently in the absence of immediate supervision.
• Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
• Successfully complete and pass the FDCPA test.
• Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Education Required High School or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.